King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity