King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity