King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity