Pivo Pils is Firestone's attempt at blending traditional German and Czech pilsners with American West Coast dry-hopping. Their goal was completely achieved in this beer. It is a completely clear, light straw colored lager with a bready malt aroma paired with some subtle hops. The taste is an initially crisp but sweet pale malt flavor that transitions into floral hoppiness on the aftertaste. It finishes dry with just a touch of bitterness. This is hoppy enough to diverge from the classification of classic European pilsner and place it firmly in the relatively new territory of American hoppy lagers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity