Pivo Pils is Firestone's attempt at blending traditional German and Czech pilsners with American West Coast dry-hopping. Their goal was completely achieved in this beer. It is a completely clear, light straw colored lager with a bready malt aroma paired with some subtle hops. The taste is an initially crisp but sweet pale malt flavor that transitions into floral hoppiness on the aftertaste. It finishes dry with just a touch of bitterness. This is hoppy enough to diverge from the classification of classic European pilsner and place it firmly in the relatively new territory of American hoppy lagers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity