Wolf Mother from Golden Road is the biggest beer from the biggest brewery in L.A. Clocking in at 11.2%, this is an incredibly strong beer, as you should expect from a Triple IPA. It pours a cloudy, light golden color with very little carbonation. It has a slim white head and strong lacing. The smell is inviting with malt sweetness mixed with pine hops. The taste, however, separates the wolves from the pups. It smacks you in the mouth, mixing an overwhelming amount of sweet malts and piney, grassy hops. It is flavors are intense and the booziness is real. Yet it finishes sweet on the aftertaste leaving you to wonder if it was all a figment of your imagination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 13 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity