Wolf Mother from Golden Road is the biggest beer from the biggest brewery in L.A. Clocking in at 11.2%, this is an incredibly strong beer, as you should expect from a Triple IPA. It pours a cloudy, light golden color with very little carbonation. It has a slim white head and strong lacing. The smell is inviting with malt sweetness mixed with pine hops. The taste, however, separates the wolves from the pups. It smacks you in the mouth, mixing an overwhelming amount of sweet malts and piney, grassy hops. It is flavors are intense and the booziness is real. Yet it finishes sweet on the aftertaste leaving you to wonder if it was all a figment of your imagination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity