El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 44 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity