El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Trust and Believe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity