El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale