Golden yellow color, cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is very hoppy, but melon is the main flavor, especially cantaloupe but also honeydew. We also get some bright citrus, but not as much as the melon. However, it does become a bit zesty on the finish. Malts are light but supportive, probably oats and maybe some wheat. Very light bitterness, with a medium body, and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Wow – this is a superb IPA out of Tennessee!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity