Golden yellow color, cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is very hoppy, but melon is the main flavor, especially cantaloupe but also honeydew. We also get some bright citrus, but not as much as the melon. However, it does become a bit zesty on the finish. Malts are light but supportive, probably oats and maybe some wheat. Very light bitterness, with a medium body, and a creamy, soft mouthfeel. Wow – this is a superb IPA out of Tennessee!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity