Noche Dulce pours a dark brownish black color with a thick, tan colored head. It has many robust flavors, but the Mexican vanilla is an ingredient that we really enjoy in this beer. Complemented by burnt malts, chocolate, cocoa, and coffee, the vanilla offers some upfront sweetness that balances out the traditional porter flavors. It has fairly low carbonation with a smooth and sticky mouthfeel. Props to Borderlands Brewing Co. for a unique and tasty vanilla porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity