Pok Pok is quite unique and features flavors not commonly found in many (if any) other beers. It pours a clear, golden color with light carbonation. The aroma has a tangy sourness with a bit of strawberry fruit coming through. Overall the taste has big sweetness up front that is counteracted by a white wine vinegar sourness that transitions to tartness in the aftertaste. Dried fruit and pie-filling flavors of plum, strawberry and rhubarb are quite pronounced. This beer features many gose-like characteristics including a slight sour funkiness and some mild salinity. No beer on the planet is quite like this one, so if you are looking for something unique, this is definitely work checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity