Pok Pok is quite unique and features flavors not commonly found in many (if any) other beers. It pours a clear, golden color with light carbonation. The aroma has a tangy sourness with a bit of strawberry fruit coming through. Overall the taste has big sweetness up front that is counteracted by a white wine vinegar sourness that transitions to tartness in the aftertaste. Dried fruit and pie-filling flavors of plum, strawberry and rhubarb are quite pronounced. This beer features many gose-like characteristics including a slight sour funkiness and some mild salinity. No beer on the planet is quite like this one, so if you are looking for something unique, this is definitely work checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 26 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA