Color is surprisingly cola-colored for 17.5%. Very thin head with plenty of lacing. Aroma has a strong alcohol presence but it's very inviting. For a pumpkin beer, the taste has very subtle pumpkin flavors. Rather, the rum barrel-aging takes center stage with a sweet booziness. We picked up on apple and sweet potatoes, plus butter and marshmallows. Low carbonation with a mouthfeel that is syrupy but still extremely smooth. Ends with a silky, lingering finish. This is one you want to sip and share with friends and while it's meant for the pumpkin beer season, this will certainly continue to impress as it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 59 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity