Color is surprisingly cola-colored for 17.5%. Very thin head with plenty of lacing. Aroma has a strong alcohol presence but it's very inviting. For a pumpkin beer, the taste has very subtle pumpkin flavors. Rather, the rum barrel-aging takes center stage with a sweet booziness. We picked up on apple and sweet potatoes, plus butter and marshmallows. Low carbonation with a mouthfeel that is syrupy but still extremely smooth. Ends with a silky, lingering finish. This is one you want to sip and share with friends and while it's meant for the pumpkin beer season, this will certainly continue to impress as it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 24 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity