Color is surprisingly cola-colored for 17.5%. Very thin head with plenty of lacing. Aroma has a strong alcohol presence but it's very inviting. For a pumpkin beer, the taste has very subtle pumpkin flavors. Rather, the rum barrel-aging takes center stage with a sweet booziness. We picked up on apple and sweet potatoes, plus butter and marshmallows. Low carbonation with a mouthfeel that is syrupy but still extremely smooth. Ends with a silky, lingering finish. This is one you want to sip and share with friends and while it's meant for the pumpkin beer season, this will certainly continue to impress as it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 16 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity