This NE-style IPA pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white and creamy with nice lacing. Intense and inviting aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Juicy, fruity hop flavors of mango, papaya, peach, apricot, and a bit of citrus. Malts have a soft texture, likely from some wheat or flaked oats, but the malts are there to really enhance the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick. Almost no bitterness and a super smooth, lingering juice finish. Fantastic beer and exactly what most people look for in this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity