This NE-style IPA pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white and creamy with nice lacing. Intense and inviting aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Juicy, fruity hop flavors of mango, papaya, peach, apricot, and a bit of citrus. Malts have a soft texture, likely from some wheat or flaked oats, but the malts are there to really enhance the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick. Almost no bitterness and a super smooth, lingering juice finish. Fantastic beer and exactly what most people look for in this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity