This NE-style IPA pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white and creamy with nice lacing. Intense and inviting aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Juicy, fruity hop flavors of mango, papaya, peach, apricot, and a bit of citrus. Malts have a soft texture, likely from some wheat or flaked oats, but the malts are there to really enhance the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick. Almost no bitterness and a super smooth, lingering juice finish. Fantastic beer and exactly what most people look for in this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 53 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil