Double Platinum pours a super hazy, soft yellow color. It has a thick white creamy head, with lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is superb: very dank and juicy with all kinds of fruit. Taste is similar with the same juicy and dank and fresh notes. Mainly orange and lemon citrus as well as pineapple and mango. Really drinkable as the 8.7% is almost undetectable. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit powdery, as you might expect for this style. Finish is dry with no apparent bitterness. A nice Northeast style DIPA from Noble!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity