Double Platinum pours a super hazy, soft yellow color. It has a thick white creamy head, with lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is superb: very dank and juicy with all kinds of fruit. Taste is similar with the same juicy and dank and fresh notes. Mainly orange and lemon citrus as well as pineapple and mango. Really drinkable as the 8.7% is almost undetectable. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit powdery, as you might expect for this style. Finish is dry with no apparent bitterness. A nice Northeast style DIPA from Noble!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 38 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity