Double Platinum pours a super hazy, soft yellow color. It has a thick white creamy head, with lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is superb: very dank and juicy with all kinds of fruit. Taste is similar with the same juicy and dank and fresh notes. Mainly orange and lemon citrus as well as pineapple and mango. Really drinkable as the 8.7% is almost undetectable. Mouthfeel is creamy and a bit powdery, as you might expect for this style. Finish is dry with no apparent bitterness. A nice Northeast style DIPA from Noble!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity