On the pour it's obvious Mind Haze is aptly named. The pale yellow color has a distinct translucent haze to it. The all-white head is light with small condensed bubbles. The aroma is a light, lemon citrus. The flavor is a mix of wheat grain and fruit with hints of orange and pineapple. The mouthfeel is coating with a creamy, slightly milk-like consistency. It is a broadly approachable beer, and quite refreshing. This is one of Firestone's new offerings after retiring many of their most popular beers. We're not sure if this is their new flagship, but it is a nice addition to the lineup bringing them into the modern age of the hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 31 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA