On the pour it's obvious Mind Haze is aptly named. The pale yellow color has a distinct translucent haze to it. The all-white head is light with small condensed bubbles. The aroma is a light, lemon citrus. The flavor is a mix of wheat grain and fruit with hints of orange and pineapple. The mouthfeel is coating with a creamy, slightly milk-like consistency. It is a broadly approachable beer, and quite refreshing. This is one of Firestone's new offerings after retiring many of their most popular beers. We're not sure if this is their new flagship, but it is a nice addition to the lineup bringing them into the modern age of the hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 17 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity