On the pour it's obvious Mind Haze is aptly named. The pale yellow color has a distinct translucent haze to it. The all-white head is light with small condensed bubbles. The aroma is a light, lemon citrus. The flavor is a mix of wheat grain and fruit with hints of orange and pineapple. The mouthfeel is coating with a creamy, slightly milk-like consistency. It is a broadly approachable beer, and quite refreshing. This is one of Firestone's new offerings after retiring many of their most popular beers. We're not sure if this is their new flagship, but it is a nice addition to the lineup bringing them into the modern age of the hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 43 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity