Pours a murky, soft yellow straw color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Nice aromatics, with hoppy, citrus. On to the taste: simply incredible. Citrus dominant with orange, tangerine, and some lighter amounts of mango and guava. Malts are soft and flaky, probably heavy on the oats. The mouthfeel is so smooth. There’s no acidity, as the citrus flavors are completely balanced by the oats. Really a spectacular beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 5 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 37 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity