Pours a murky, soft yellow straw color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Nice aromatics, with hoppy, citrus. On to the taste: simply incredible. Citrus dominant with orange, tangerine, and some lighter amounts of mango and guava. Malts are soft and flaky, probably heavy on the oats. The mouthfeel is so smooth. There’s no acidity, as the citrus flavors are completely balanced by the oats. Really a spectacular beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale