Color is very murky, kind of a muted golden orange like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is one finger thick, very white and foamy, and has good retention. Aroma of stone fruit and mixed tropical fruit. Taste matches the aroma, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors like apple, peach, apricot, guava, and papaya. Malts are soft, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Light to medium body, and no bitterness at all. Has a different overall feel from most Hazy IPAs out there, and we enjoyed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 38 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity