Color is very murky, kind of a muted golden orange like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is one finger thick, very white and foamy, and has good retention. Aroma of stone fruit and mixed tropical fruit. Taste matches the aroma, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors like apple, peach, apricot, guava, and papaya. Malts are soft, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Light to medium body, and no bitterness at all. Has a different overall feel from most Hazy IPAs out there, and we enjoyed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity