Category 5 is an Imperial IPA that pours a vibrant orange / dark amber color. There's plenty of cloudiness, and the head is thick and lasts for some time. The aroma is citrusy and hoppy. Initially this beer has some sweet, caramel malt. But then you're hit with very hoppy and juicy flavors - mostly citrus but also some mango. Medium carbonation and body. Some bitter grapefruit comes out on the finish, and there's a lingering, herbal aftertaste. Overall this is a solid, citrusy brew, but not one that you can take lightly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity