Incredible Pedal pours a golden orange color, slightly cloudy with a massive head that takes up half the glass and stays for the long haul. Tropical hop notes are quite noticeable on the nose. This IPA has a simple malt profile and lets the hop flavors play the leading role. It features tropical fruit flavors of passion fruit and tangerine with very low bitterness. This is a great tasting beer that completely masks the 7.0 ABV. This is a solid all-around IPA from Denver Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity