Incredible Pedal pours a golden orange color, slightly cloudy with a massive head that takes up half the glass and stays for the long haul. Tropical hop notes are quite noticeable on the nose. This IPA has a simple malt profile and lets the hop flavors play the leading role. It features tropical fruit flavors of passion fruit and tangerine with very low bitterness. This is a great tasting beer that completely masks the 7.0 ABV. This is a solid all-around IPA from Denver Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity