This beer pours a cola-like, reddish brown color, with 2 or 3 fingers of dark khaki head. Nice lacing on the glass as the head fades. There’s a humungous amount of peanut butter in the aroma. Really fantastic, but it could be mistaken for a jar of Jif. Mouthfeel like soda, with a light body and heavy carbonated. But going back to the peanut butter… there is so much of it. We don’t get a lot of graham cracker, but we do find roasted malts, cane sugar, maple, and honey flavors that are along those same lines. If you like peanut butter, give this one a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Asterisk. 3 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity