This beer pours a cola-like, reddish brown color, with 2 or 3 fingers of dark khaki head. Nice lacing on the glass as the head fades. There’s a humungous amount of peanut butter in the aroma. Really fantastic, but it could be mistaken for a jar of Jif. Mouthfeel like soda, with a light body and heavy carbonated. But going back to the peanut butter… there is so much of it. We don’t get a lot of graham cracker, but we do find roasted malts, cane sugar, maple, and honey flavors that are along those same lines. If you like peanut butter, give this one a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 23 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity