This beer pours a cola-like, reddish brown color, with 2 or 3 fingers of dark khaki head. Nice lacing on the glass as the head fades. There’s a humungous amount of peanut butter in the aroma. Really fantastic, but it could be mistaken for a jar of Jif. Mouthfeel like soda, with a light body and heavy carbonated. But going back to the peanut butter… there is so much of it. We don’t get a lot of graham cracker, but we do find roasted malts, cane sugar, maple, and honey flavors that are along those same lines. If you like peanut butter, give this one a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap