The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 26 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity