The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 36 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity