The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity