The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 50 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity