The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart