The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 21 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 51 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity