Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there's a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 17 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity