This year's Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA pours a dark amber, light copper color with a sizeable off-white frothy head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh, dank, herbal and grassy. On the taste, we get some sweet caramel malt up front, but then plenty of hops for balance. Hops are earthy and herbal, but also fruity, with some banana and melon. Resinous with lots of mouthcoating; this even seems a bit boozy. But then there's a mint freshness, especially in the finish. Somewhat tingly and crisp, the mint is like a palate cleanser after a big meal. Smooth and far from bitter for 97 IBUs, this is an IPA that mixes things up a bit with its flavor profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity