Cathedral Tree is a barrel-fermented pilsner that clocks in at 4.8% abv. Golden color, mostly clear but with a light haze. Thin, white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma with just a touch of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, there are fruit flavors like pear, apply, and maybe berry. Plenty of bready malt in the taste, with a black pepper bite. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp and refreshing. This is an interesting take on the style with the barrel fermentation. Not a huge amount of oaky flavors that might completely change this style, but there’s certainly more so than your standard pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA