Cathedral Tree is a barrel-fermented pilsner that clocks in at 4.8% abv. Golden color, mostly clear but with a light haze. Thin, white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma with just a touch of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, there are fruit flavors like pear, apply, and maybe berry. Plenty of bready malt in the taste, with a black pepper bite. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp and refreshing. This is an interesting take on the style with the barrel fermentation. Not a huge amount of oaky flavors that might completely change this style, but there’s certainly more so than your standard pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 54 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity