Cathedral Tree is a barrel-fermented pilsner that clocks in at 4.8% abv. Golden color, mostly clear but with a light haze. Thin, white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma with just a touch of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, there are fruit flavors like pear, apply, and maybe berry. Plenty of bready malt in the taste, with a black pepper bite. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp and refreshing. This is an interesting take on the style with the barrel fermentation. Not a huge amount of oaky flavors that might completely change this style, but there’s certainly more so than your standard pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity