Pours a light copper, orange color with a thin white head that dissipates down to a film on the top of the glass. A large amount of medium sized bubbles flows evenly from the bottom of the glass to the top. The aroma consists of bready, caramel malts and an ever-so slight hint of citrus hops. The taste is crisp and light, yet flavorful and is careful to not go over the top with the caramel maltiness. Sometimes Oktoberfest beers can become bread in a glass, there is no danger of that here. It does maintain the drinkability of traditional Oktoberfest beers in that you won't mind drinking a few of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity