Pours a light copper, orange color with a thin white head that dissipates down to a film on the top of the glass. A large amount of medium sized bubbles flows evenly from the bottom of the glass to the top. The aroma consists of bready, caramel malts and an ever-so slight hint of citrus hops. The taste is crisp and light, yet flavorful and is careful to not go over the top with the caramel maltiness. Sometimes Oktoberfest beers can become bread in a glass, there is no danger of that here. It does maintain the drinkability of traditional Oktoberfest beers in that you won't mind drinking a few of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity