Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 46 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity