Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 25 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity