Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity