Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity