Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity