Alpha Abstraction vol. 7
Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity