Alpha Abstraction vol. 7
Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 37 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity