Alpha Abstraction vol. 7
Pours a murky, golden amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Strong, hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. The taste is a bit different, with juicy, nectarous flavors of mango, strawberry, cantaloupe, and mandarin orange. Malts are doughy, sweet, and honey-like. Soft, silky mouthfeel that is super smooth. Low bitterness and the 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This is made with Barbe Rouge hops which are new to us, but it's an enjoyable hazy IPA with some unique hop flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for State of Haze. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Negative. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity