This Pennsylvania beer pours a mostly clear, reddish amber color with a thin head. Pumpkin aroma accompanied by some herbal or menthol notes. Taste begins with intense pumpkin flavors of nutmeg and clove. Dark roasted malts with brown sugar sweetness. Body is light for a beer at 8% with low carbonation and an easy drinking mouthfeel. The finish lingers with a unique combination of sweet malt and a refreshing mint cooling sensation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity