This Pennsylvania beer pours a mostly clear, reddish amber color with a thin head. Pumpkin aroma accompanied by some herbal or menthol notes. Taste begins with intense pumpkin flavors of nutmeg and clove. Dark roasted malts with brown sugar sweetness. Body is light for a beer at 8% with low carbonation and an easy drinking mouthfeel. The finish lingers with a unique combination of sweet malt and a refreshing mint cooling sensation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity