Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 37 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity