Pours a soft yellow gold color, mostly clear but with a noticeable glow. Thick, creamy white head with good retention. Aroma of fresh citrus and mild tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a refreshing, light body with lots of hop flavors. Citrus and pine dominate. Light pale malt backbone has a slightly sweet, bready flavor. Mouthfeel is dry and powdery with smooth carbonation. And very light bitterness culminating in a clean and crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity