Pours a soft yellow gold color, mostly clear but with a noticeable glow. Thick, creamy white head with good retention. Aroma of fresh citrus and mild tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a refreshing, light body with lots of hop flavors. Citrus and pine dominate. Light pale malt backbone has a slightly sweet, bready flavor. Mouthfeel is dry and powdery with smooth carbonation. And very light bitterness culminating in a clean and crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 48 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA