Pours a very clear, golden color with a fluffy white head that sticks around and leaves a nice amount of lacing. Hoppy and inviting aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is definitely for hop fans, as the malts are pretty hidden. Flavors of berry and papaya up front, perhaps some green pepper, and then lots of grapefruit and lime on the back end. Medium but pleasant bitterness, especially for a Pale Ale. Medium carbonation that finishes dry, with a lingering and refreshing grapefruit bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 10 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity