Color is dark dark brown. The head appears to be ruby red as you pour it into a glass, but then a milk chocolate brown color overtakes all evidence of redness. Aroma is burnt malt with cacao nibs and coffee grounds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward as you would expect, with bold, roasted malt along with coffee and cacao. Those flavors are cut by a creamy vanilla sweetness on the finish. Hops are earthy and piney and spicy. Mouthfeel is astringent. Overall a really well crafted, high quality Imperial Stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity