Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity