Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 49 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity