Color is dark brown, nearly black with a finger of brown, frothy head. Strong aroma of coffee, chocolate, and dark malts. Taste is superb, with dark, bitter coffee flavors, along with dark chocolate and molasses. Roasted malts are robust and intense. But it's not sweet at all, which we like. However, there is a smoky, charred flavor that takes over after the first couple sips, which would make for a great campfire beer. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming, with the 9.5% pretty tamed. Finishes with even more flavors of black coffee and dark chocolate. Incredible taste and smoothness with this Imperial Stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 55 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity