Piraat Ale not only has a great label, but the beer's golden orange hue is pretty amazing as well. This Belgian Ale is triple fermented and is very potent at 10.5% ABV. You'll get a lot of head on the pour, and like some of the other beers from this brewer, has a somewhat bitter fruitiness, almost like grapefruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises