This beer has a fantastic aroma that hits you as soon as the bottle is opened. You could probably enjoy this beer from the smell alone, without ever taking a sip. Not that we would do that. On the pour, it's a brown, cola color with some hazelnut colored highlights. The peanut butter and chocolate flavors dominate, much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in liquid form. It's light bodied and a little thin, and goes down very easy. This is a special beer that you probably wouldn't want to drink everyday, but it's a sweet treat and an enjoyable liquid dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 20 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity