This beer has a fantastic aroma that hits you as soon as the bottle is opened. You could probably enjoy this beer from the smell alone, without ever taking a sip. Not that we would do that. On the pour, it's a brown, cola color with some hazelnut colored highlights. The peanut butter and chocolate flavors dominate, much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in liquid form. It's light bodied and a little thin, and goes down very easy. This is a special beer that you probably wouldn't want to drink everyday, but it's a sweet treat and an enjoyable liquid dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity