This beer has a fantastic aroma that hits you as soon as the bottle is opened. You could probably enjoy this beer from the smell alone, without ever taking a sip. Not that we would do that. On the pour, it's a brown, cola color with some hazelnut colored highlights. The peanut butter and chocolate flavors dominate, much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in liquid form. It's light bodied and a little thin, and goes down very easy. This is a special beer that you probably wouldn't want to drink everyday, but it's a sweet treat and an enjoyable liquid dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 37 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity