This session ale is very drinkable and provides a worthwhile option for someone who wants the hoppy taste of an IPA without a high ABV. The color is of golden straw with a nice head and strong floral and tropical aromas. It's smooth and refreshing like you get from a pilsner, yet pretty hoppy at the same time. This beer seems to be light on the malts and lacks some of the flavor profile from a true IPA, but it's solid for what it is.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 53 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity