Blend no. 54 (Season 16/17) pours a pale amber color with one finger of white, bubbly head that dissipates pretty quickly to a thin film with just a bit of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma with plenty of sourness and oak barrel notes. Taste is fruity and zesty, with apricot, pear, grape, and orange all coming through. Touches of spice, including clove and peppercorn. The acidic sourness mellows out with each sip, and the mouthfeel becomes crisp and dry, with lots of carbonation. Grainy malts are supportive in the background, complemented by a light hop earthiness with a slight bitter kick in the finish. Overall, this has excellent depth of flavor and represents everything you want in a Geuze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 34 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale