Levadura pours a hazy golden yellow with a white head that dissipates immediately. Aroma is slight funk with some agave and lime. Taste is light, with a subtle sourness and tart of limes with bready notes on the finish. The salt takes a backseat here. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. It's sharp and clean, finishing crisply and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 15 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity