Levadura pours a hazy golden yellow with a white head that dissipates immediately. Aroma is slight funk with some agave and lime. Taste is light, with a subtle sourness and tart of limes with bready notes on the finish. The salt takes a backseat here. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. It's sharp and clean, finishing crisply and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity