Levadura pours a hazy golden yellow with a white head that dissipates immediately. Aroma is slight funk with some agave and lime. Taste is light, with a subtle sourness and tart of limes with bready notes on the finish. The salt takes a backseat here. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. It's sharp and clean, finishing crisply and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 2 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity