Levadura pours a hazy golden yellow with a white head that dissipates immediately. Aroma is slight funk with some agave and lime. Taste is light, with a subtle sourness and tart of limes with bready notes on the finish. The salt takes a backseat here. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. It's sharp and clean, finishing crisply and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 31 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity