Levadura pours a hazy golden yellow with a white head that dissipates immediately. Aroma is slight funk with some agave and lime. Taste is light, with a subtle sourness and tart of limes with bready notes on the finish. The salt takes a backseat here. Mouthfeel is light with medium carbonation. It's sharp and clean, finishing crisply and dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 4 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity