Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, medium amber color with a foamy, two finger thick head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Dark bread and toasted malt at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. There's also a bit of white pepper spice. Light, refreshing body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of that same spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Penske File. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity