Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, medium amber color with a foamy, two finger thick head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Dark bread and toasted malt at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. There's also a bit of white pepper spice. Light, refreshing body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of that same spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 54 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity