Left Hand's Oktoberfest Marzen pours an extremely clear, dark amber or light copper color with a thin, dissipating head. The taste has just the right amount of malt for this style. Biscuity and toasty at first, but balanced with floral, earthy hops. Light body, yet it maintains a robust flavor profile with caramel, brown sugar, and even some nutty notes. Finish is clean and smooth with just a hint of spice. Very enjoyable during this Oktoberfest season!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 25 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 51 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity