Pours a dark hazy brown with one finger of off-white head that lingers indefinitely. The aroma is fairly standard for a Belgian strong with lots of bread, malts, spices, some caramel and some yeast. It's fairly heavy and full bodied with medium carbonation. The taste is dominated by dark fruits and fig, notes of banana, toffee, and yeast are in the background. It's semi sweet but not balanced necessarily, although the yeast character finishes it on the dry side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 26 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity