Hoosier Red pours a rusty orange color with a thin off-white head. The beer is pretty transparent with abundant carbonation bubbles. The aroma features heavy amounts of bready caramel malts. The taste follows the nose with caramel malts on the initial taste, quite sweet, with mild European-tasting hops in the aftertaste. This has similar qualities to a Oktoberfest beer in both taste and drink-ability and is not quite as heavy as a traditional red ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity