Hoosier Red pours a rusty orange color with a thin off-white head. The beer is pretty transparent with abundant carbonation bubbles. The aroma features heavy amounts of bready caramel malts. The taste follows the nose with caramel malts on the initial taste, quite sweet, with mild European-tasting hops in the aftertaste. This has similar qualities to a Oktoberfest beer in both taste and drink-ability and is not quite as heavy as a traditional red ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 27 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity