The self-titled IPA from Quaff On! pours a classic golden orange color, with a two-fingers of head that is densely concentrated, kind of like nitro beer. There are a lot of visible carbonation bubbles. The aroma pairs two-row malts with floral and pine hops. The flavor features a barley grain-tasting base with most of the flavor derived from the hops sitting on top. Pine and grapefruit hop notes give it a classic West Coast flavor with plenty of bitterness for the traditional IPA enthusiast. Quaff On!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity