The self-titled IPA from Quaff On! pours a classic golden orange color, with a two-fingers of head that is densely concentrated, kind of like nitro beer. There are a lot of visible carbonation bubbles. The aroma pairs two-row malts with floral and pine hops. The flavor features a barley grain-tasting base with most of the flavor derived from the hops sitting on top. Pine and grapefruit hop notes give it a classic West Coast flavor with plenty of bitterness for the traditional IPA enthusiast. Quaff On!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity