The self-titled IPA from Quaff On! pours a classic golden orange color, with a two-fingers of head that is densely concentrated, kind of like nitro beer. There are a lot of visible carbonation bubbles. The aroma pairs two-row malts with floral and pine hops. The flavor features a barley grain-tasting base with most of the flavor derived from the hops sitting on top. Pine and grapefruit hop notes give it a classic West Coast flavor with plenty of bitterness for the traditional IPA enthusiast. Quaff On!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity