Golden straw color, pretty clear and transparent, with a large finger of white, fluffy head. Steady carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom of the glass. Aroma of white grape, peach, and pineapple. Very fresh and inviting. The taste is spot on, with more of that white grape, plus lemon lime citrus and some light tropical fruit. Despite the 4.7% ABV, this beer has lots of flavor. The Galaxy hops are fresh and enjoyable, and the malts are dry and cracker-like. Mouthfeel has a champagne-like effervescence, along with a body that is light and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 26 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity