Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It's much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 51 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity