Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity