Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 9 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity