Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 51 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA