Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity