Color is golden orange and hazy, one finger of white foamy head and lots of lacing. Smells fantastic, with lots of tropical fruit, maybe some citrus and grassy notes. On the taste, we get berry, apple, melon, and maybe stone fruit. Tastes fresh, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from the lactose addition. Malts are soft and flaky, with lots of oat flavors. Very easy to drink for 8.5%. Overall a fantastic beer, from the beautiful can artwork to the great flavor, this is a Montana brewery that you should check out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity