Color is golden orange and hazy, one finger of white foamy head and lots of lacing. Smells fantastic, with lots of tropical fruit, maybe some citrus and grassy notes. On the taste, we get berry, apple, melon, and maybe stone fruit. Tastes fresh, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from the lactose addition. Malts are soft and flaky, with lots of oat flavors. Very easy to drink for 8.5%. Overall a fantastic beer, from the beautiful can artwork to the great flavor, this is a Montana brewery that you should check out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity