Color is golden orange and hazy, one finger of white foamy head and lots of lacing. Smells fantastic, with lots of tropical fruit, maybe some citrus and grassy notes. On the taste, we get berry, apple, melon, and maybe stone fruit. Tastes fresh, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from the lactose addition. Malts are soft and flaky, with lots of oat flavors. Very easy to drink for 8.5%. Overall a fantastic beer, from the beautiful can artwork to the great flavor, this is a Montana brewery that you should check out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 50 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity