Color is golden orange and hazy, one finger of white foamy head and lots of lacing. Smells fantastic, with lots of tropical fruit, maybe some citrus and grassy notes. On the taste, we get berry, apple, melon, and maybe stone fruit. Tastes fresh, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from the lactose addition. Malts are soft and flaky, with lots of oat flavors. Very easy to drink for 8.5%. Overall a fantastic beer, from the beautiful can artwork to the great flavor, this is a Montana brewery that you should check out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity