Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it's still one of the smoothest strong beers we've come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing - which you would expect. It's very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that's exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 41 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity