Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Oktcovidtest 2020
This Weissbier comes in a can, unlike most of the German beers we’re drinking this time of year. Color is pale amber and orange, cloudy and murky, with a thick foamy head. Strong aroma, with banana and wheat. Lots of fruit in the taste, especially banana, but it’s very natural, not like sweet, candied fruit. And this is different from an American-style Hefeweizen, as this has a more traditional flavor and lots of wheat presence. Creamy smooth mouthfeel, high quality, with a lingering fruit finish. Kind of a wheat-version of an Oktoberfest beer, and one that we could drink all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity