Achel Trappist Extra is chestnut brown and is a little darker compared to other beers of this style. It has a yeasty taste with a fair amount of sweet fig and date flavor up front. It then transitions into some caramelized roasted-corn characteristics. While it my not be initially apparent, after a few sips this beer is quite multifaceted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 19 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity