Achel Trappist Extra is chestnut brown and is a little darker compared to other beers of this style. It has a yeasty taste with a fair amount of sweet fig and date flavor up front. It then transitions into some caramelized roasted-corn characteristics. While it my not be initially apparent, after a few sips this beer is quite multifaceted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA