White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 29 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity