White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 49 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity