White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA