White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity