Pours a light amber color with a thin head that disappears in a heartbeat. Aroma of citrus from the hops and caramel from the malt. Taste starts out with bready or biscuity notes, and then citrus and grassy hop flavors. The hops are pretty light. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Very sessionable and drinks a bit like a summertime refresher. Despite the light hop profile, it's well balanced and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 55 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity