Pours a light amber color with a thin head that disappears in a heartbeat. Aroma of citrus from the hops and caramel from the malt. Taste starts out with bready or biscuity notes, and then citrus and grassy hop flavors. The hops are pretty light. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Very sessionable and drinks a bit like a summertime refresher. Despite the light hop profile, it's well balanced and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 28 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity