The Seer is light gold in color, mostly clear but slightly hazy. Head is frothy and about one finger thick and seems to last forever. Very inviting aroma of oak barrels and Brettanomyces yeast. Taste has a rustic oak and wood flavor. The malts are wheaty and cracker-like. Maybe a bit of pear or white grape, but there isn't a lot of fruit flavors, which is atypical for a saison but makes this pretty unique. And there is a distinct earthy hoppiness which really enhances the complexity. Light bodied and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel and a dry finish. A high quality, hoppy take on a saison that we find to be very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 47 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity