The Seer is light gold in color, mostly clear but slightly hazy. Head is frothy and about one finger thick and seems to last forever. Very inviting aroma of oak barrels and Brettanomyces yeast. Taste has a rustic oak and wood flavor. The malts are wheaty and cracker-like. Maybe a bit of pear or white grape, but there isn't a lot of fruit flavors, which is atypical for a saison but makes this pretty unique. And there is a distinct earthy hoppiness which really enhances the complexity. Light bodied and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel and a dry finish. A high quality, hoppy take on a saison that we find to be very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity