The Seer is light gold in color, mostly clear but slightly hazy. Head is frothy and about one finger thick and seems to last forever. Very inviting aroma of oak barrels and Brettanomyces yeast. Taste has a rustic oak and wood flavor. The malts are wheaty and cracker-like. Maybe a bit of pear or white grape, but there isn't a lot of fruit flavors, which is atypical for a saison but makes this pretty unique. And there is a distinct earthy hoppiness which really enhances the complexity. Light bodied and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel and a dry finish. A high quality, hoppy take on a saison that we find to be very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity