The Pupil pours a golden color that seems clear but is not completely transparent. Nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with pine and citrus. Taste follows the nose, with lemon, lime, guava, mango, and papaya. There’s a light amount of grapefruit pith bitterness. Malts are bready, cracker-like, and provide nice balance to the hops. Medium body, with a smooth, dry mouthfeel. A solid West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 17 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity